Domo Activos closed out the first half of 2020 with a profit of 6.4 million euros. These results took place just before the Company exited the REIT regime to become a developer.
The General Shareholders ‘ Meeting of Domo Activos decided last December to opt out of the REIT regime and steer the company’s activity in a new direction, mainly towards the development business. The company will continue to be traded on BME Growth.
DOMO ACTIVOS is a real estate investment company that creates value by making it posible for investors to take part in and benefit from the profitability of the entire real estate cycle.
This strategy includes the acquisition of the Company’s latest asset, a build-ready lot in the city of Malaga purchased from the central government (45%) in May 2019 and from the City Council (the remaining 55%) in February 2020. Work will begin on this site to construct a residential high-rise building with 37 homes.